In collaboration with Markus Berndt / Locaba, after a long period of fine tuning, a blend for Keto Baguette has been created that you just crave.
With its high proportion of valuable protein and fiber, the "Keto Baguette" fits perfectly into the low-carb diet. It is particularly versatile: with only minor preparation changes, a nut and grain baguette can be prepared from the baguettes.
Baking mix based on almond flour "Keto Baguette" type
Whether with the whole family at a leisurely breakfast or as a snack before dinner: with our baking mix "Keto Baguette" the snack becomes a delight. In cooperation with Markus Berndt / Locaba after a long period of fine tuning, a mixture for Keto Baguette has been created that you simply crave.
- Rich in protein and fiber
- good taste
- Perfect base for other baguettes (seeds, cumin, spices)
- Easy and fast preparation
- Only 20 minutes of rising time for the dough
Uncompromisingly good taste with lots of protein
With its high proportion of valuable proteins and fiber, the "Keto Baguette" fits perfectly into the low-carb diet. It is particularly versatile: with only minor preparation changes, a nut and grain baguette can be prepared from the baguettes.
Quick, easy and less carbohydrates
For the preparation you only need 300 ml water, 8 ml olive oil and 7 ml apple cider vinegar
Content: 215 grams
|Gluten- or Lactosefree||Glutenfree (manufactured on gluten machines)|
|Diet Type||Low Carb, Protein Diet, Vegan, Keto|
|Protein diet: usable in fase||1, 2, 3, 4, After the protein diet|
Preparation for 2 baguettes of 215 g baking mix:
- Open the baking mix and mix in a bowl
- Add 300 ml warm water, 8 ml olive oil & 7 ml apple cider vinegar and mix briefly (about 10 seconds) on the highest setting in a food processor to form a dough.
- While the dough is rising (about 20 minutes rest time), preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (top/bottom heat).
- Place the dough on a piece of baking paper and form 2 baguettes with slightly moistened hands. Lightly sprinkle with bamboo fibers and (optionally) sprinkle with golden linseed or the like and with a knife 1 x lengthwise and 3 x widthwise slightly indent.
- Place the dough together with the baking paper on an oven rack and bake on the middle ledge at 200 degrees (depending on the oven) for about 35 minutes.
- After the end of the baking time, remove the bread from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
Almonds (19%), protein powder, bamboo fiber, raising agents (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), partially de-oiled flaxseed meal, dry yeast, coconut blossom sugar, salt
Baking mix contains eggs and nuts and their derivatives May contain traces of gluten, soy, milk (including lactose) and sesame.