Konzelmann's Keto Peasant Bread Mix
In collaboration with Markus Berndt / Locaba, after a long period of fine tuning, a blend for keto farmhouse bread has emerged that you just crave.
With its high proportion of valuable proteins and roughage, the "farmer's roll" fits perfectly into the low-carb diet. It is particularly versatile: with only minor changes in the preparation, the rolls can be made into a nut and grain roll.
Baking mix based on almond flour type keto "farmer buns"
Whether with the whole family at a leisurely breakfast or as a snack with dinner: with our baking mix "Farmer Buns" the snack becomes a delight. In cooperation with Markus Berndt / Locaba after a long period of fine tuning, a mix for keto farmer buns has been created that you simply crave.
- Rich in protein and fiber
- good taste
- Perfect base for other breads (seeds, caraway, spices)
- Easy and fast preparation
- Only 20 minutes rising time for the dough
Uncompromisingly good taste with lots of protein
With its high proportion of valuable proteins and roughage, the "farmhouse roll" fits perfectly into the low-carb diet. It is particularly versatile: with only minor changes in the preparation, the rolls can be made into a nut and grain roll.
Fast, easy and less carbohydrates and KETO
For preparation you only need 300 ml water, 8 ml olive oil and 7 ml apple cider vinegar
Content: 215 grams
|Gluten- or Lactosefree||Glutenfree (manufactured on gluten machines)|
|Diet Type||Low Carb, Protein Diet, Keto|
|Protein diet: usable in fase||1, 2, 3, 4, After the protein diet|
Preparation for 6-7 rolls of 215 g baking mix:
- Open the baking mix and mix in a bowl
- Add 300 ml warm water, 8 ml olive oil & 7 ml apple cider vinegar and mix briefly (about 10 seconds) on the highest setting in a food processor to form a dough.
- While the dough is rising (about 20 minutes rest time), preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (top/bottom heat).
- Place the dough on a piece of baking paper and form 6-7 rolls with slightly moist hands. Lightly sprinkle with bamboo fibers , (optional) sprinkle with sunflower seeds or the like and lightly nick them once lengthwise with a knife.
- Place the dough together with the baking paper on an oven rack and bake on the middle ledge at 200 degrees (depending on the oven) for about 35 minutes.
- After the end of the baking time, remove the buns from the oven and let them cool on a baking rack.
Almonds (19%), protein powder, bamboo fiber, raising agents (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), partially de-oiled flaxseed meal, dry yeast, coconut blossom sugar, salt
Baking mix contains eggs and nuts and their derivatives. May contain traces of gluten, soy, milk (including lactose) and sesame.