Sukrin Protein Bread Mix
Low carb protein bread mix.
The package contains 220 gr.
Low carb protein bread mix. Contains no lactose, gluten, sugar, flour or soy.
About Protein Bread Mix
Sukrin Protein bread mix with high protein and lower carbohydrate content.
- Easy to prepare
- Contains no yeast, gluten, soy, lactose or seeds
- A baked bread weighs approximately 600 grams
- Great taste and texture
Delicious gluten free protein bread mix, with less than 2 carbohydrates per slice! The ingredients of this powerful bread are carefully selected to ensure that it is guaranteed gluten free.
The mix contains no artificial colors, flavors or additives.
Due to its composition the bread mix is ideal for people who follow a special diet or people who are simply trying to eat better. The bread is suitable for people who follow a low-carbohydrate or gluten-free diet. And because the bread contains no yeast it is suitable for people with Candida. In addition, the bread mix can also be eaten by vegetarians. The low carbohydrate bread mix contains egg.
The bread is very easy to make because you do not have to knead. Just add water and stir with a whisk.
Because of the delicious taste and texture, you can use this bread for both sandwiches and soup.
- Preheat the oven to 175ºc (Gas mark 4).
- Mix the contents of the bag with 400 ml water. Let the mixture rest for about five minutes.
- Form a loaf (or smaller rolls) with wet hands and place on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Bake the bread for about 60 minutes (rolls 20-25 minutes).
- Once the bread is ready, let it cool on a wire rack (not covered).
- You can best store the bread in a bag in the refrigerator. It will keep for 4 to 5 days. To keep it longer, you can also cut the bread up and freeze it.
- You can also toast this bread.
- You can also add herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and/or olives to the dough for more flavour.
- You can also make a sweet version of this bread by adding Sukrin Gold or Sukrin:1, dried fruit and/or cinnamon.
Flour (from sesame seeds, almonds, oats), egg powder, fibre (psyllium, pea), pea protein, sweetener erythritol (Sukrin), raising agents (bicarbonate, diphosphate) and mineral salts (sodium chloride, potassium chloride).
Best before12 months
Information on ingredients
Plant fibres are added to increase the fibre level and improve the structure of the bread.
Plant protein derived from peas.
Sukrin is a low-carbohydrate sweetener made entirely from the natural polyol erythritol, which is obtained from cornstarch.
It contains no artificial colours, additives or preservatives. It is naturally gluten free. It contains no carbohydrates and no calories.
Egg powder is added to bind the mix.
A little salt (table salt) is added for flavor. Part of the salt is replaced by potassium chloride to keep the salt level low.
Sodium bicarbonate, disodium phosphate are the ingredients of normal baking powder.
|Gluten- or Lactosefree||Glutenfree|
|Diet Type||Low Carb, Protein Diet|
|Protein diet: usable in fase||1, 2, 3, 4, After the protein diet|
Flour (fromsesame seeds,almonds,oats),egg powder, fibre (psyllium, pea), pea protein, sweetener erythritol (Sukrin), raising agents (bicarbonate, diphosphate) and mineral salts (sodium chloride, potassium chloride).