Sukrin Super Bread Mix with Chia and Hemp Seeds
Super Breadmix with chia and hemp seeds. Vegan chia and hemp seed, low carbohydrate bread mix. Contains no gluten, egg, sugar, flour, yeast, dairy or soy.
The package contains 250 grams.
Super Bread Mix with Chia and Hemp Seeds. Vegan chia and hemp seed, low carbohydrate bread mix. Contains no gluten, egg, sugar, flour, yeast, dairy or soy.
About Chia and Hempseed Bread Mix
- Contains superfood chia and hemp seeds
- Contains only 1gr. carbohydrates and 18% fiber per slice
- Easy to bake without kneading, you only need to add water
- Contains no gluten, egg, sugar, flour, dairy, yeast or soy
- Great taste and texture
- One baked bread weighs approximately 400gr.
- Suitable for vegetarians
The mix contains no artificial colors, flavors or additives.
The composition of the bread mix is ideal for people who follow a special diet or people who are simply trying to eat better. The bread is suitable for people who follow a low-carbohydrate or gluten-free diet. And because the bread contains no yeast it is suitable for people with Candida. In addition, the bread mix can also be eaten by vegetarians and vegans.
The bread is very easy to make because you do not have to knead. Just add water and stir with a whisk.
Because of the delicious taste and texture you can use this bread for both sandwiches and soup.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc (Gas mark 4).
- Pour the bread mix into a bowl and add the amount of water specified on the packet.
- Mix well with a whisk and leave to stand for at least five minutes.
- Then pour the mix into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. You can use a spoon to smooth the bread into shape. If you don't have a loaf tin, you can also knead the dough into a ball or make several small loaves (you can bake the loaves in 25 minutes instead of 70-80 minutes).
- Place the mould in the middle of the oven and bake for 70-80 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the form and leave to cool (uncovered).
- It is best to store the bread in a bag in the fridge. It will keep 4 to 5 days. To keep it longer you can also cut it up and freeze it.
- You can also toast this bread.
- You can also add herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and/or olives through the dough for more flavour.
- You can also make a sweet version of this bread by adding Sukrin Gold or Sukrin:1, dried fruit and/or cinnamon.
IngredientsFibre (from sugar beet, chicory and pea), Sukrin Fiberfin (resistant corn starch), seeds (sunflower, sesame and flax), pea protein, hemp protein, erythritol, chia flour, mineral salt (sodium and potassium chloride), raising agents (bicarbonate, glucono delta-lactone).
Net weight: 210gr. One baked bread weighs approximately 400gr.
Bestbefore: 12 months
|Gluten- or Lactosefree||Glutenfree|
|Diet Type||Low Carb|
|Protein diet: usable in fase||1, 2, 3, 4, After the protein diet|
Fibres (from sugar beet, chicory and pea), Sukrin Fiberfin (resistant corn starch), seeds (sunflower, sesame and flax), pea protein, hemp protein, erythritol, chia flour, mineral salt (sodium and potassium chloride), raising agents (bicarbonate, glucono delta-lactone).